Wednesday 19 June 2013

CUEA:My University Boyfriend want to dump me after he lied to have an Abortion . Help Please!

CUEA chic crying foul
After he took me to the doctor for several abortions, he finally wants to dump me. We met in 2009. He was the one who de-flowered me. I got pregnant the first time in 2011. He said he wasn’t ready to father a child. So, he took me to the doctor. After that, I have gone for other abortions. Presently, he is flirting with another girl. I asked him what’s up. He said he is tired of me and that he needs a break. I am pleading and begging him as I write to stay with me and remember all his promises when we met. What should I do? Its not going to be easy if he leaves me

3 comments:

  1. WHERE A YOU
    Maybe you need advice and it is very possible to move on with life without him ma dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to him and continue aborting

    ReplyDelete
  3. You messed up the first time you meet by doing unprotected sex and then engaging in abortion practise!! best advise is to take a break for two months and hook another boy secretely without any body's noticing

    ReplyDelete