Wednesday 12 June 2013

NE EXCLUSIVE!!! LADY CONFESSES ON HOW SHE HAS BEEN SLEEPING AROUND WITH CELEBS AND GIVES THE LIST. DID SHE INFECT THEM TOO?

By Nairobi Exposed 

Few days back we recieved this rather unusual mail from this lady,its opening note quite catchy,"hi Nairobi exposed,there is something I've been doing and want to give you the story,it captures many celebs I wanna expose,if interested get back to me on my no 07215****6 I give you the whole story,call at night when im at my place by then" At this point I just loved the start so as stated I got on the caller line with her at around 9pm. I had to be sure I was talking to the right person so I conducted a cross questioning to verify its her who sent the mail and yes it was her,so it was action time. In a recorded telephone conversation this how it went:

Nairobi Exposed: okay it would be better if we started off with your names if you okay with that.
Her: *laughs* no lets just keep it a puzzle but amongst the celebs if you say American gal or Selly they wil know me. So just call me Sely,even though its not my official name.
Nairobi Exposed: are you not afraid to use a name they are familiar with and since you said you want to expose them,aint you scared and afraid of consequences?
Selly: *giggles*afraid? Of cause not,its my life and I make my own rules.so im okay.
Nairobi Exposed: okay lets just get to the story as you said. Get in it im listening.
Selly: *takes deep breath* you see the reason I sent you that email is because there is stuff i've been doing and needed to let go off my chest since im shedding old leaves,two I chosed you NE people because of your nature and influence. Im a mixed race im a Kamba and Belgium both parents cime from there. We lived in the US for the rest of my childhood and early teenage. Me and mum then relocated back into Kenya 4years back. I had this intention of sleeping with as many celebs as I want since I knew had the beauty and bidy to manipulate them as I wish but first I had to get into their circle deep. My fantasy all started way back when Redsan came to perform in Dallas I cant remember the year but oh my I just feel in love with him and wanted him. We exchanged contacts and we hooked later on. When I say hooked hope you know what I mean *we burst into laughter* okay the experience I had made me to love and vowed to get more of Kenya wood when I get home. When I was home it was like impossible to hook the delicious Redsan since he changed his mind and had a girlfriend I was told. I changed.my game plan,started going out more to the clubs frequented by the celebs westlands,I didnt miss the concerts and the VIP access ever. So in short after about 6months I had slept with like 17 celebs,my policy is simple,never bath and dry at the same place,I mean I cant do same person twice. I was a household name amongst the celebs and my name spread,my oral and the real services,undefeated. Are you there?
Nairobi Exposed: yes im here,so you mean the celebs knew you were foing them both and hsd no problem with that? Again when you say celebs its a general word so who and who do you refer to?
Selly: *laughs* you joking,they never mind at all,I mean I can't even count to you the number of times ive been in a threesome with them,even the so called gospel artists,infact last's groove tour I was with them and we did unthinkable,gospel artists and deejays the popular ones have had a taste. By saying celebs I mean the entertainment industry,actors,rappers,singers,presenters,deejays name them. All.I was a hoe,the classy hoe,I didnt want money,just fulfilling my fantasy. I can give you the full list of how when and with whom it happened,I always keep a list and is long. I just want this side of my life done wuth and on with new one. So dare me and the list I will send.
This just the start,part two is coming up. The full list of celebs who took a trip on her,SHOCK AND SURPRISE awaits because the names i've seen on this list,oh my. Whats her HIV status,did they use protection,did anyone got infected,who was good and bad in bed,whats her next plan. All these,coming up in the next BOMBSHELL part2. Sit Back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment