Saturday 15 June 2013

Hilarious CV Sent To Churchill Asking For A Job

When applying for a job, applicants are always advised to polish their CVs so that they speak volumes about you even before meeting a potential employer. Now, recently funnyman Churchill received a CV from someone who wanted to join his Laugh Industrycompany as a comedian. But looking at the CV, it's not the conventional one people write.
In my view, he should be given the job because he has already proved that he is equal to the task; he's funny! Take a look;
Churchill
CURRICULUM VITAE (NOT APPLICABLE)

NAME; kuongea tu ukweli niko na mob; jose,  brownie, baba, brother, tenant, employee, tax payer, citizen, passanger, pedestrian. It only depends on where I am.

Age; made around March but launched on 17 dec 1978

AndDress; N/A {am a male who wears trousers, shoe, socks,s hirt} please no dress please

Post office drawer; 8698-00100=8598 capital city of Kenya

Academic Qualifications;  A professor by birth who acquired 37 degrees without a single lecturer in my mother’s womb. (The midwife on duty graced the graduation)

Working experience; I have never worked in your company. Haki I will write when I have worked for five years. Leave that space blank


Referees:

Am a Christian and I don’t lie, I have never played any formal game like football, volleyball, hockey, ruggbay or even wrestling. So referee not available.

Mission; I was born when missionaries had left

Vision; I can read and walk well without eye glasses but I have difficulty in differentiating colours

NOTE BETTER

Am a man of sober mind and very well organized, what am actually applying for is a vacancy in you entertainment department na sio ingine ni comedy. Hata ukitaka naweza kujaribu kamoja saa hii

“this girl was walking with a new boyfriend and she lied to the boyfriend {Kamande} that she was born in town  (born city) and her mother tongue is only English, Swahili and French, and the only words were: sure,exactly,lol,wow,yeah,yep,nop,okey,all over suddenly a thief snatched her bag and ran away then she said loudly  -Kamande ndunyite ngoma ion a muhuko ucio wina mbeca cia cucuc cia kugurira guka ndawa – meaning Kamande hold that devil because the bag he has snatched has some money to buy my grandfather’s medicine whichwas given by my grandmother.

I normally entertain your entertainment and I would wish to join the team, I have what it takes and I can sustain the program consistently without lack of material.

Attached behind are the official documents (generics though), original are available on request more than demand because they are mine.

Any more that ready to present myself for interview for further clarification.

No comments:

Post a Comment